Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weigh In #2: -1.0 lbs

Well, not a great loss, but it was a loss so I will take it! I know I didn't do a great job with my eating this week, but I did a good job on the treadmill. Considering the amount of overtime I worked this week, I was proud of myself on the nights when I was just bone tired, but got on the treadmill nonetheless. My goal is to get up to two-three miles every night, right now it's been just a few nights a week, but I know it will be an ongoing process with ever-changing goals and strategies. This week, I am changing my eating plan- last week I attempted to have "variety" every day so I wouldn't get bored, but it lead to a lot of rummaging through the pantry and fridge, and I found myself getting off track. This week I am going the polar opposite and setting a daily menu (with points calculated!!) and sticking to the same menu every day. I want to see which way is more likely to work for me in the long run. If it means having turkey on whole wheat every day for lunch, then if that works, so be it!

Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy.. thank you for joining my blog. I am Laura... I see you are dieting as well... I found great support here in blog land.. A lot of the sites I have joined on my Being healthy blog are awesome .. with recipes and meeting some very nice people, they are all nice, feel free to click on them. I site you may want to look at is Hungry-girl.com I get a lot of good stuff there (it is just a daily email) .. I got my skinny margarita recipe there LOL..

    I also have a daily blog "life as I know it" and my "cancer deal"...

    Hope you have a great week

    Laura

    ReplyDelete