Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello!!!


Hi all! I am still here. If you want to read about my problems with Google and Blogger, you can look at my other blog. But everything is good now, so I can start blogging again. Just got back from vacation in Florida, and if you look at the photo above (battered and deep fried hot dog!), you can guess what I was doing down there. Yes, I gained more weight than I want to discuss here. But James and I said today, summer vacation is over, now it's time for us to get serious and get cracking on our exercise and weight loss regime. I dread going to Weight Watchers on Saturday- I haven't been in three weeks- but I will be ready to face the music and get back on track again. Seems like in this blog, I am always talking about starting over again. I probably should change the name of the blog to "Chasing the Wagon", because I never seem to get up on it and stay there!! Ha ha! Talk to everyone again soon!

Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Well, I thought that was fish and it looked good. But a deep-fried hot dog is even better! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your plan to get back on track sounds good. MAN, that picture makes me hungry! What are you doing to me!! haha.. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl...today is a new day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandy! I am chasing the wagon too! I just heard about a program you do youself every other day for 20 mins. It's called "The Couch-to-5K" running program. Now, I'm in no way a runner, and am not trying to enter a 5k. I'm on day 2, and it's pretty easy so far. Check it out. The pace is slow and I like it. PS...sorry to be the only one here in total disagreement, but that hot dog looks disgusting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about the Couch to 5K as well. I need to do SOMETHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete