Monday, April 25, 2011

Bye For Now

(Taken on our vacation, Santa Monica Pier three weeks ago)

Well, I have decided to shut down this blog for now. I have not made any progress on my weight loss or health- none whatsoever- since starting this, which tells me I am not serious about losing weight. When I do finally make a true commitment, I will be back on here. But no use in wasting everyone's time, by getting on here every few months and making bad excuses. I will still read you all, but I won't be posting for awhile. Please take care, and come see me on my other blog. Thanks.


SANDY

1 comment:

  1. Bye... just keep in mind the longer you wait, the more you put on, the more your health risks, and the as you get older it gets harder to take off.

    Good luck,

    HS

    ReplyDelete