Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to Basics

Well, I've decided to start a new blog, about my weight loss efforts. Which have seriously faltered lately. I haven't been going to Weight Watchers regularly (my leader keeps sending me postcards that say "we miss you!"). I rarely count my points anymore, and can't even find my food journal. I don't remember the last time I got on the treadmill here at the house much less the one at the gym. After reaching a glorious 199 for about all of five minutes last month, this is where I'm at today (below). I have no one to blame but myself, and no excuses that can justify this slide backwards. I fell off the diet wagon all by myself, no one pushed me off. So I am going to rededicate myself to the Weight Watchers program and regain my focus on exercise. I know it's a lot of excess pounds to carry, but I'm climbing back up on the wagon as of right this second. I realize it's going to be a bumpy ride, but I'm going to do my best to hold on tight and not get thrown off again!

Sandy


6 comments:

  1. You know wearing shoes or slippers adds at least 3 pounds. ;-)

    Best wishes on your endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for signing up to follow my blog! Like I said on your other site, the motivation really goes up when you have such a great support system. You are entering into this new leg of your journey with such a great attitude and I have no doubt that you can do this (trust me... if I am having success so far, then anyone can accomplish at least as much :)! ) I love the layout of this blog too; you really have a flair for colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that you were the fiftieth person to follow my blog! Thank you so much for helping me reach this milestone... I will be checking in on you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plan on eating home when we are there that will help. (all of us)
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes Dad, do you honestly want to have to eat my cooking????

    ReplyDelete