Thursday, October 22, 2009

Check This Out

If anyone needs a little extra inspiration- and who doesn't- please go check out Tosca Reno's website. I have all her books and am trying to ultimately work my way towards following her food plan. Yes, with Weight Watchers you have the ability to eat whatever you want as long as you stick with your points. Tosca may not be a household name like Jillian Michaels, but I love Tosca's fresh approach to eating clean. It's real and it's not gimicky and it's healthy. I discovered her book The Eat-Clean Diet about two years ago and have read all her books now. I have fallen backwards and have been relying on Lean Cuisines and the like to keep me on the right path, but I know processed foods are high in sodium, full of chemicals, and not realistic if I want to lose the weight and keep it off for good this time. Tosca did it all on her own, and if you go see her before and after pics, you will be impressed. Has anyone else out there checked out her cookbook yet? Let me know what you think about it.

Sandy

4 comments:

  1. I recently started switching over to clean eating also. It is such a thing...I don't get hungry like before and find it easier and easier to maintain as the days go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know earlier this year when I gave up all processed foods, boy I felt SO much better and I was definitely eating less. I have got to get back to that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to your blog but I am catching up now. I agree that less processed is better. You can really feel the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thumbed through Tosca's book one day and really liked what she has to say - and what is cool about clean eating is that you don't suffer the effects of excess sodium and chemicals that are in all the processed foods (says a former Lean Cuisine addict).

    ReplyDelete